The Dewalt DW5447 – SDS+ 5/8 in. x 12 in. Rock Carbide Hammer Bit have a strong tapered core to help resist flute breaks. But, it especially works well when drilling deep holes. For optimal drilling speeds, the two-stage flute design features a variable helix pattern that quickly moves debris away from the contact zone. Plus, the two sharp, carbide-cutting edges deliver clean, round holes for secure anchor installation.
The Dewalt DW5447 – SDS+ 5/8 in. x 12 in. Rock Carbide Hammer Bit is for use with rotary hammers. This hammer bit can be used for various anchoring purposes. It features a rock carbide tip for long-lasting usage. These bits are made in Germany and are GUARANTEED TOUGH® – so tough that we are offering a NO BREAK GUARANTEE*.
- (1) Dewalt DW5447 – SDS+ 5/8 in. x 12 in. Rock Carbide Hammer Bit
- Strong core: Tapered core for Dewalt DW5447 hammer bit strength and maximum durability, especially when drilling deep holes
- Aggressive material removal: Two stage flute design with variable helix pattern allows for efficient debris removal
- Clean, round holes: Two sharp cutting edges for true holes
- Wear mark indicator: For accurate diameter of holes
- For use with electric or cordless rotary hammers
- For drilling holes in poured concrete and other masonry up to 1-1/8 in. diameter
- Concrete contractors for spike and nail-in anchors for concrete forms
- Glaziers for spike anchors to hold window and door frames
- Mechanical contractors for drop-in anchors to hold threaded rod for water and waste lines, cable tray and HVAC ducts
- Increased steel to help prevent breakage
- Dewalt DW5447 rock carbide hammer bit for longer bit life
- Elongated 4 flute helix for faster material removal