The Bosch LR 6 Line Laser Receiver allows users of the GCL 2-160 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser to receive the line further, with precision. The LR 6 makes line laser detection possible at distances up to 165 Ft., and it extends its operation outdoors, in bright-light conditions, or catches beams midair when there is no surface to see the beam on.
The receiver’s dual-sided LED arrow indicators make the receiver more flexible, and it has a volume-adjustable audio signal that give clear on-grade position indication and an accuracy button for fine or coarse adjustment. For mounting options, the receiver has built-in heavy-duty magnets that securely attach to metal surfaces, allowing easy setup on suspended-ceiling installations.
The LR 6 includes a click-in mounting bracket, for simple and secure assembly, especially to a leveling rod.
- Dual-sided LED indicator – for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver
- Quick-release mounting bracket – makes receiver easy to position, attaches on leveling rod
- Adjustable audio – gives clear signal of on-grade positioning, adjusts to worksite noise levels
- Extends working range – detects lines from Bosch GCL 2-160 up to 165 Ft., in outdoor conditions, and when there is no surface to see the beam on
- Heavy-duty magnets – for secure attachment to metal surfaces
- Robust IP54 over-molded construction – ensures splash water/dust protection for dependable operation
- Bosch LR 6 Includes: (1) Quick-Release Mounting Bracket, (2) AAA Batteries